I comment on a lot of blogs and my favorite blogs to comment on are the ones that have the commentluv plugin. In this article I’ll share with you why I like commenting on commentluv enabled blogs . As well, I’ll share with you the benefits of this plugin and advantages of commenting on commenluv enabled blogs.
I do a lot of research online and read a number posts every day. Commenting on posts (commentluv or not) that I enjoyed is my way of
- showing appreciation to the the author for a well written and informative post
- forming relationships with other bloggers
- exposing my blog to new readers
Let me explain a bit about the commentluv and its features that make the blogs with this plugin so attractive. The main feature of this plugin, as the name implies, is to show some love to the commenters on your blog. In other words, by having the plugin on your blog you are able to reward the commenters for stopping by, reading your posts and leaving a comment.
How Commentluv Enabled Blogs Reward Commenters
- Allow their comment links to be dofollow (on WordPress by default, all comment links are nofoloow). You can set some parameters that will decide when the links become dofollow. For example, the links can become dofollow when a commenter leaves at least 3 comments. Or you can choose to allow the links to become dofollow when the commenter also gives you a LIKE or tweets the posts and so on.
- Allow keywords in the name field. Again you can use different parameters for allowing keywords.
- Publish a link to one of the the last 10 posts of the commenter. This feature can also be controlled by you.
- As well, with on commentluv enabled blog you’ll get two backlinks, one with your name and/or keywords and another to your post specifically.
Commentluv Enabled Blog – Sample Comment
Notice that I was able to use keywords “Blogging Basics” in the name field. As well, the link to one of my 10 latest posts (blue and underlined in red) was allowed.
In addition, the little red heart at the end of the link to my post expands to a window that I set up and one that provides more information about my posts (see below)
If you have commentluv plugin yourself, you can create this box of information that allows you to input your favorite posts as well as you can add links to your promotions. In addition, you can see if anyone else has clicked on the link.
The “Hover Box” is only shown if the commenter has the commentluv plugin on her blog. So this reward is for the marketers with commentluv. Interestingly enough I have been noticing that not too many people who have the plugin have taken advantage of this feature. (in case you have the plugin, but have not set up this panel, you can do it in the Settings, under “Your Info Panel Content”).
There is another reason why I like commentluv enabled blogs. To me they represent a shortcut to finding recent niche related posts. After commenting, I’ll check out the links in other comments. If I’ll find something of interest I will visit the post the comment is linked to. (Actually, some of the post links may not be related to my niche but I will visit the posts if the title in the link piques my interest). This saves me valuable time searching for current niche related blogs.
In addition to the benefits of having a commentluv enabled blog mentioned above, the commentluv plugin offers other functionalities as well.
- It includes the advanced version of the popular anti spam plugin, G.A.S.P. (Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin). This functionality protects your blog from spam comments from bots.
- It helps to increase your Twitter followers and help your readers to increase theirs by displaying their twitter name in their comments
- It sends an email to users when they get a direct reply to their comment. Guest authors are automatically sent an email when someone makes a comment on one of their posts
How To Find Blogs With Commentluv Plugin
To find blogs that are commentluv enabled is pretty simple and finding them should give you a good start. You can use several versions of input into the search box of your favorite search engine:
- site:.com inurl:blog “wordpress” “commentluv” “your keywords”
- your keywords “This blog uses premium commentluv”
- your keywords “This blog uses commentluv”
- your keywords “This site uses keywordluv” (this is now a function of commentluv+)
Just replace “your keywords” with your own keywords or keyword phrases such as “make money online”, “weight loss”, etc.
Commentluv plugin helps your posts go viral, get more traffic and reward your readers and unlock advanced backlink features on every CommentLuv blog. I see commenting on these blogs as one of very powerful free traffic generating techniques.
Just a word of caution. Do not limit yourself just to commenting on commentluv enabled blogs. Make sure to comment on other blogs as well. You don’t want to have your links appear unnatural. Commenting on non-commentluv blogs provides a variety to your commenting links.
Please make sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think.