In keeping with the subject of blogging for money, today I would like to share with you an infographic I came across online. The infographic gives us a summary of why blogging is important for making money online and why you need to start blogging seriously if you want your bottom line to soar.
All successful online and offline businesses have an active blog and many of their customers purchase products straight from their blog.
Summary of Why Blogging Is Essential For Making Money Online
The summary was taken from the infographic below.
►1. Blogging has been identified as one of the best ways to attract customers. 57% of companies with a blog claim that they have acquired customer from their blog.
►2. Blogs highly affect consumer buying behavior
- 61% of US consumers have made purchases based on a blog post
- 77% of Internet users read blogs
- 81% of US customers trust advice and information from blogs
- 82% of customers enjoy reading relevant content from brands
- 70% of customers learn about companies through articles rather than ads
►3. Blogging is one of the most effective ways to get more traffic
- Companies that blog have 80% more new visits
- Blogging 16-20 times a month has earned businesses twice as much traffic
- Businesses with over 200 total blog articles got 4.6 times more traffic than those under 20 blog posts
►4. Blogging affects lead generation
- Small businesses with blogs generate 126% more leads
- B2B marketers using blogs generate 67% more leads
- Blogging 16-20 times per month earns nearly 3 times more leads
►5. Marketers prefer blogging over other marketing methods
- 37% of marketers believe that blog posts are the most important type of content marketing
- 25% of marketers believe that blogging has the highest ROI (Return On Investment) of all marketing activities
Now, let’s examine this this beautiful and important infographic in more detail.
[Infographic] – How Blogging Affects Your Bottom Line
As you can see, blogging is important for making money online. Actually, it is very important! But as I mentioned in the previous article on blogging for money, serious blogging takes an effort and dedication. It is not for everyone. But for those that are serious about making income online, blogging is a must! It is also important even for small offline businesses. If they run an active blog, blogging will help them beat their competition .
So get out there, start blogging in earnest. The financial benefits are worth the effort. And, don’t forget to drop me a line in the comments. That way I know you were here and I can go visit your blog in return and leave you some comment love.
To find out how I consistently make money online click below to watch the video