Three months have gone by already this year and many people find that their productivity level is beginning to fall despite all their resolutions. Sometimes all it takes are a few inspirational quotes about productivity to get yourself rejuvenated and back on track.
And this post aims just at that, to inspire you and set you back on track. I put together 21 inspirational quotes about productivity to motivate you and rejuvenate you. Keep this post bookmarked and whenever you need a boost, refer back to these productivity quotes. These inspirational quotes come from people of various backgrounds but each one of these people accomplished a lot in his or her life.
I tried to choose the best quotes about productivity and some of them I included in images, other just but writing them out. Enjoy!
Best Inspirational Quotes About Productivity
1. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning and focused effort. ~Paul J. Meyer
2. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. ~Bruce Lee
3. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~Francis Of Assisi
4. In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. ~Theodore Roosevelt
5. You don’t actually do a project; you can only do action steps related to it. When enough of the right action steps have been taken, some situation will have been created that matches your initial picture of the outcome closely enough that you can call it “done.” ~David Allen
6. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. ~Stephen King
7. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction. ~John F. Kennedy
9. Sometimes the biggest gain in productive energy will come from cleaning the cobwebs, dealing with old business, and clearing the desks—cutting loose debris that’s impeding forward motion. ~David Allen
10. Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday. ~John Wayne
11. It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less. ~Nathan W. Morris
12. Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the ‘someday I’ll’ philosophy. ~Denis Waitley
13. Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing. ~Thomas A. Edison
14. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. ~Nolan Bushnell
15. While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior. ~Henry C. Link
16. No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant. ~Warren Buffett
17. Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. ~Napoleon Bonaparte
18. Each minute is a little thing, and yet, with respect to our personal productivity, to manage the minute is the secret of success. ~Joseph B. Wirthlin
19. When you waste a moment, you have killed it in a sense, squandering an irreplaceable opportunity. But when you use the moment properly, filling it with purpose and productivity, it lives on forever. ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson
20. Email is familiar. It’s comfortable. It’s easy to use. But it might just be the biggest killer of time and productivity in the office today. ~Ryan Holmes
21. Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. ~Alexander Graham Bell
Did you enjoy these inspirational quotes about productivity? Which one was your favorite? Although I like all of the productivity quotes I included, my favorite is the number 11, by Nathan W. Morris. It is so true. Many of us work so hard, yet if we do not sharpen our focus on fewer, but important things, we will never get ahead. Right?
And, by the way if you need to find a good way to increase your productivity, have a look at the article which describes the steps I took to my productivity. I believe you will find it quite helpful.
Do you know any quotes about productivity that resonate with you? Please share them in the comments. And, also please make sure to click on the “like” buttons, if you liked the article. Thank you.