Although for some New Year it is just an ordinary day, for many it marks new beginnings and new hopes. For most people, this special day is a day of reflection, new resolutions and new goals for success in all aspects of life including financial achievement. I selected these 10 inspirational quotes to serve you as a blueprint for success.
The following 10 inspirational quotes are aimed at lifting your spirits and to remind you that everything is possible when you put your mind and heart into whatever it is you want to achieve. Everyone of us is equipped with the tools and power to succeed because everyone of us Can Do What We Will To Do.
Review these inspirations daily. Use them as your blueprint to success and success will come.
10 Inspirational Quotes For Your Success
1. People often say motivation does not last. Neither does bathing…That is why we recommend it daily… ~Zig Ziglar
With everything that goes on in your life, the secret to keeping up with your goals is to stay motivated. A little daily motivation is like a booster shot. It fills you with bursts of sudden energy and keeps the momentum going.
2. One small positive thought in the morning can change the perspective of your entire day! ~ Unknown
Your first thoughts and feelings, upon waking up will shape your day. Experiment, and you will see that if you wake up tired and grumpy your day will not be a very productive one. On the other hand if you wake up happy and excited to tackle the day ahead, everything you’ll touch will turn to “gold”. This takes a bit of practice and the best is to, just before you go to sleep, imagine waking up to a beautiful day.
3. If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down ~ Toni Morrison
With respect to your online business, re-examine everything you do from receiving email, project management, time management and any other aspect that may be impacting your business. Get rid of all that is not working for you and even change some of your negative habits, like procrastination and a lack of focus. You may even have to re-assess your goals. Become a “minimalist” and concentrate only on projects and tasks that work for you and your business. As your business will take off you can always diversify. Don’t waste your precious energy.
4. Most of the time multitasking is an illusion. You think you are multitasking, but in reality you’re actually wasting time switching from one task to another ~ Bosco Tjan
Multitasking is simultaneously doing as many things as possible. For some time it has been believed that multitasking was a good way to increase productivity. Research shows that nothing is further from the truth. Switching from one task to another is a distracting attention drainer and it takes a serious toll on productivity. Stop multitasking and focus at a single task at a time. You will achieve significantly more and you will achieve it in a shorter time.
5. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible to visible ~ Toni Robbins
Setting goals is really important. They help you move through life and succeed in your business. Everything that is happening in your life now is the result of your current goals or a lack of them. If you don’t like what is happening in your life, change your goals. For success in every aspect of your life your goals need to be specific! You have to know what you want and most importantly why you want it. The WHY is the driving force to success!
6. The greater danger for most of us lies in not setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark ~ Michelangelo (perhaps)
Most people think small and aim low when setting up their goals and direction. Unfortunately, aiming low produces mediocre results, fails to inspire people and yields lackluster results, if any at all. In this competitive world of ours, you have to make a difference. You have to aim high and you will soar!
7. Your attitude, not your aptitude will determine your altitude ~ Zig Ziglar
Your success in life depends on many things but people often forget that their attitude is of utmost importance. Here I refer to blogging and internet marketing. Your attitude or in other words, your passion, your honesty and your desire to do the best for your readers and customers is the main factor that is going to result in lasting success.
8. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I’m actually as proud of the things we haven’t done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things ~ Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs described “Focus” well. I don’t need to elaborate on it more. All I want to add is that your focus has to be laser targeted to the task at hand.
9. There are only two options regarding commitment; you are either in or you are out. There is no such thing as life in-between ~ Pat Riley
There is a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you are committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. If you apply this principle to your blog, you blog will flourish. Traffic will be your reward.
A definition of determination is: a fixed purpose, the power and will to persist, to be hell-bent on reaching a goal and getting it done no matter what. Determination and perseverance can move the world and thus with determination and perseverance your business will reach new heights.
A Bonus Inspirational Quote For 2014
11. Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out ~ James Bryant Conant
If you want to get places and succeed in life, just like the turtle, you need to stick your neck out too and explore all possibilities available to you. In other words, you cannot be afraid or complacent and not take chances because you will miss all opportunities that come your way.
I truly believe that if all of us will adhere to these 10 inspirational quotes and the suggestions given to us by these powerful and successful people our online businesses will take off. Bookmark this page and revisit it from time to time to get motivated. I’d love to hear some of your motivational quotes.